While you’re submitting your paper, why not apply also for a travel grant? Remember to register before the early bird deadline to become eligible.
Application for travel grants is closed.
Successful applications for a PHAB Travel Grant will be informed by email in July 2020.
- Travel Grants will be awarded via bank transfer after the conference, subject to participation at the conference.
- There may be more applicants than grants available. The awarding of grants is entirely at the discretion of the Organising Committee and no reason for awarding, withholding or offering a partial grant will be made.
Criteria for application
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 and from low and lower-middle income countries are eligible. For a list of eligible countries, please click here.
- Applicants must be early-career researchers and/or public servants.
- All applicants must have submitted a paper to the conference via the website.
- All applicants must submit scans of supporting documents (e.g. a valid university card or letter from employer) that demonstrates that they are:
- A citizen of or resident in a low or lower middle-income country.
- A student, researcher or employed in the public sector.
- All applications will be judged based on the scientific merit of the paper submitted to the conference.
- Applicants must be registered and paid for the conference by the Early Bird registration deadline (those not registered at this time will not be considered for a Travel Grant).
- Only one application per candidate will be considered, regardless of the number of papers submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to apply
- Application for a PHAB Travel Grant is done at the same time as submitting a paper.
- Upon completion of your paper submission, you will receive an email confirming your submission and travel grant application.
- Successful applications for a PHAB Travel Grant will be informed by email in July 2020.
We wish you the best of luck with your application!